Moderators are “app superusers” with additional capabilities. They can:
- Approve or deny questions from participants in sessions Q&A
- Delete participant-generated content (e.g. messages or photos in the LiveChat)
- Remove participants from the event
- Any participant can be granted moderator's privileges by the event organizer.
- Moderator privileges are granted on a per event basis.
- Moderators are not administrators and do not have access to your event dashboard.
How to add a moderator
Prerequisite: The person to whom you want to grant moderator privileges must have the Topi Networking app installed, and joined your event.
- In your event dashboard, using the left menu, go to Networking App > Moderators
- You are presented with the list of participants using the app in your event. If you don't see the person you are trying to add as moderator, ask her to install Topi Networking App and join your event.
- Click + on the right of the person you are granting moderator's privileges to. This person's status will change to active.
If need be, you can revoke moderator's privileges instantly by clicking on the - sign.