To keep competition and irrelevant leads to learn from our Autopilot journeys, we maintain a list of email domain names for which we will only send 1 email—as opposed to the entire journey.
It is important to update this list when new domain names are used to create dashboard accounts.
How do I see new dashboard accounts?
See the list of leads currently in journeys at https://app.futuresimple.com/working/leads/578796
How do I update Autopilot?
- Go to https://app.autopilothq.com/#contacts/
- Click on the most recent Individuals segment on the left side.
- Click on Segment Criteria on the top right
- Click on Duplicate & edit at the bottom
- Add the new domain name(s)
- Use this new segment in the Event Creation and App Testing journeys (don't forget to publish the update journeys)
- Go back to https://app.autopilothq.com/#contacts/ and delete the previous segment