When staff members scans badges to capture leads, you have an ideal opportunity to collect valuable data for your sales team.
In Topi's Exhibitor Portal, you can create questions such as:
- Which industry do you work in?
- What is your IT budget?
- Which of the following technologies are you interested in?
Note: Lead data requirements are often determined by event organizers—not Topi. Typically they capture first and last names, email addresses, and job titles. Please contact your event organizer for their exact requirements.
To add new questions, click on the Questions tab at the top of your Exhibitor Portal. Use the
ADD button to enter as many questions as you want. By default, there is a free-form Private notes section for every lead, so you don't have to create one for your staff.
There are 3 types of question available:
- Multiple choice: Staff selects one answer from a list;
- Checkboxes: Staff selects multiple answers from a list;
- Free text: Staff provides free-form answer.
All answers are optional—a lead can be saved with no responses.
Your work as Exhibitor is done! Now let's learn how staff members collect leads.