The session screen lets you manage a particular session in your agenda. It is divided in 5 tabs: details, speakers, polls, documents and questions
For each session, you will be able to enter:
- start and end times
- track(s) - start typing a track name, and the dashboard will autocomplete. See the tracks tab of the main agenda screen in order to create tracks
- description - you can use our rich text editor to customize font size, face (bold, italic or underline), text color, background color and horizontal alignment.
- location, e.g. room name or number
You can assign existing speakers to individual sessions. Start typing a speaker name, and the dashboard will autocomplete.
Each session can contain its own polls. For each poll, you can enter a question and as many possible answers as required. There are also 2 checkboxes to:
- show the poll results in the mobile app after an attendee has submitted their answer
- allow an attendee to add a free-text comment to their answer
You can assign existing documents to individual sessions. Start typing a document title, and the dashboard will autocomplete.
When this feature is enabled for a particular session, attendees will be able to ask questions in real-time, or vote on other attendees' questions. The session speaker or panel can then decide to give an answer to the most popular questions.
You can also request that questions submitted by an attendee be approved before they are visible to other attendees. Approval is performed via the mobile app, but you need admin privileges. To find out how you (or someone else) can become an admin of your event, please read this article.